Low-Profile Cable Ties
Low-Profile Cable Ties: Low-profile cable ties are ideal for a wide range of cable and wiring applications that require a parallel entry (180°) vs. a 90° entry. With a lower head and a 180° entry point, these ties offer less snagging and fewer protruding edges. As a result, they provide a tighter, more secure fastening around circular applications.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Parallel-entry cable tie that threads like a belt (180° entry)
- Up to 50% lower head height than conventional 90° ties
- Outside teeth protect cable jacket and wire insulation
- The smooth, low-profile head prevents snagging.
- The low-profile cable ties are also great for installations such as children’s playgrounds (Indoor playlands) or even in your car.
|Flammability||UL 94 V-2|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|Color||Fluorescent Orange, Lime Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Black, Tan, Purple, Pink, Silver/Gray, Light Blue, and Green|